2008年10月20日 星期一

Recently..

It's kind of embarrassed to tell others I will stay in Taiwan for a while when everyone thought you would leave this year.

Especially to the people care about me. In the past, to tell people that I failed was a vary hard thing to me, even now. Maybe it's time to learn admit the failure I made, and keep walking.

Rather than to stock in fear, to walk is more practical.

I were used to say sorry for my failure; however, I find it doesn't matter, if I still walking.

I didn't give it up. Before 30, I won't.

In next 6 months, I'll be in Pingtung Christian Hospital and work as an radiation tech.

First job, uh... good for me. Wish I can keep the enthusiasm in these days without hesitated.

The States, see you next year.


By the way, I will take the last test this year in the First November, then see what happen.

1 我想說....:

匿名 提到...

去吧~
每一步都有祂的美意
祂的應許不會落空的,不過是時候未到啊