2008年2月20日 星期三

Short note today

Today I finished some assignment exercise today. However, the speed of reviewing materials are not as fast as predicted. Althought it did not finish all of job, still worthy give myself a big hand. What am I done?It will be lined under here.

First, I complete the virtual examination once. (But have not review yet, did it tomorrow.)
Second, memorizing the vocabulary of three specific academic part.
Third, I read the magazine Advanced as usual today.
Finally, I am writing the ridiculous note for joking without ashamed.

Preparing to study abroad is an interesting thing for me, it can be such easy, or being such difficult. To make everything easier, we should start planning as early as possible. However, it might not be accepted by the school,and then all process will just be a joke.

Yes, you get it. This note is just for practicing and make fun of myself.


Good Day~ everyone~

0 我想說....: